My name is Miriam Castillo Orozco, I currently study the 9th semester of Sustainable Development Engineering at Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Puebla. I'm interested in sustainable resource management, ocean resources and forestry. I'm also involved on a civil association called "Dale la Cara al Atoyac" which is focused on the regeneration of the Atoyac River in Puebla. Even though I would like to be an activist my whole life, I want to develop new ideas and projects capable of change our current way of living through engineering. I think that our common and daily lives have a tremendous effect over our environment and all beings in the world, so we better make a positive one. I would like to become a leader in my country on the environmental area and of course be part of the energy transition that Mexico needs and it's ready for. I enjoy traveling, meeting people with different point of views, dancing ballet and read about art and history. 

Comentarios